We support project leaders in Brittany, Pays de la Loire and Nouvelle Aquitaine in the conception, development, experimentation and industrialisation of solutions with an impact on ground mobility. ID4Mobility is a European mobility cluster acting in West France, Europe and internationally. Through a collaborative approach, we bring together 400+ members focusing on smarter Mobility. We have been supporting 50 EU projects and 250 members in the development of their large-scale innovation projects since 2006.learn more
At the service of actors of the mobility communities, in the vehicle, services, infrastructure and industry fields.
- We gather 300 SMEs and start-ups, 40 medium-size companies, 30 large companies and 65 R&D laboratories.
- We are active in 2 large demonstration projects in the cities of Rennes and Nantes
- We have several key flagship sites such as the “24H du Mans” iconic of the evolution of the automotive sector, the Railway FERROCAMPUS Campus in Saintes for preparing the railways 2.0, the EXCELCAR industrialisation and innovation Platform in Rennes for supporting industrialisation of projects and prototyping.
EU & International strategy
Our global objective for our EU and International strategy is to support our members in their innovation ad internationalisation processes.
At international level, we established cooperation with several clusters at international level:
- In Scotland
- In Spain
- In The Netherlands
- In Germany
- In Canada
We support partnership with companies from these regions and countries, joint innovation projects, as well as market scouting and participation in large international events.
For the European part of our strategy, we focus on 4 main topics:
- Supporting and facilitating the development of EU projects in the EU R&D framework programmes amongst our members
- Facilitating the access to consortium at EU level for our members and brining in expertise in innovation and industrialization to existing consortium with our 400 members (companies, R&D laboratories)
- Proposing test, experimentation and demonstration sites for large projects on mobility (vehicles, services, infrastructures, digitalisation, …) with our partners cities
- Participation in the 4 main EU partnership in our sector and contributing to EU programmes, regulation and standards.